Pre School Assistant required for Ripponden Pre School
Friendly, caring, enthusiastic, reliable, and good with children
- The role will require you to work as a key person and as part of the pre-school team under direct supervision of the pre-school leader and provide safe high quality education and care for young children.
- Essential -CACHE Level 3 certificate in pre-school practice, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Hours of working – 20 hours per week, with additional 2.75 hours non contracted DCATCH cover. Mon – 8.45am- 12.45pm, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri 11.30am-3.30pm & (Fri 8.45am-11.30pm DCATCH) Must be available to cover staff absences.
- Training needs will be assessed and provided accordingly
- The job description, person specification and application forms should be downloaded from the links below
- Application form, Equal opportunities form & Job Description
and be returned to Sharron Stretton firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively these can be obtained from Ripponden pre-school between 9.15am and 3.00pm. Please note we do not accept CVs
- For any enquires please speak to Sharron Stretton – 01422 822777
- Closing Date: 30th August 2021
Ripponden Pre-school’s commitment to safeguarding children takes priority and we are dedicated to building a ‘culture of safety’