Ripponden Pre-School has been operating since 1970 as a local committee run Pre-School. Ripponden Pre-school aims to provide high quality care and education for children of pre-school age, offering parents and children a service that promotes equality and values diversity and works in partnership with the local community.
We aim to ensure your child is:
- In a safe and stimulating environment
- Is given generous care and attention due to our high ratio of children to adults
- Has the chance to join in with other children and adults learning to work and play together
- Is helped to take forward his/her learning and development by being helped to build on what they already know
- Is in a pre-school which sees you as a parent as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop
- And in a pre-school which parents help to shape the service that it offers.
Accessibility and Opening Hours
Ripponden Pre-School is open 5 days a week from 9-15 – 3-15 during term time
We aim to provide care and education for Children between 2 and 5 . We offer both full and half day sessions between the following times:
Morning session: 9-15 – 11-45
Afternoon session: 12-45 – 3-15
These sessions can be extended by allowing your child to stay for the lunch hour between 11-45 – 12-45
Children can attend pre-school for a minimum of 2 sessions per week – although please note that of you require morning sessions only then a maximum of 2 morning sessions can be arranged .
This is to ensure parents wanting to arrange full day sessions can be accommodated.
Ripponden Pre-school adheres fully to the Early Years foundation stages, which begin from birth to the end of the academic year in which a child celebrates his/her 5th Birthday.
Half day: £13.00
Full day: £26.00
All policies are available on request from the office but a full list can be seen and downloaded from our Policies page.